Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moonraker 4 Beam Antenna



Like a lighthouse in the heart of an ocean of mist, the evening is all you gave me your fires lit. You have enlightened my simple sailboat, me so great solitary researcher who was not looking any more. I set foot on your island when you least expect it, despite everything I've done with the greatest kindness I can muster. I m'étandis on your beaches leaving your sun fill me and enlighten my days and night I watched over you, so guard your purity.

One day you came out of your hiding place and came to sit beside me on the shores of your island. Your presence as the gentle warmth of spring sun woke me in the gardens of lights and palaces of forgotten treasures that I keep in my heart. As if simple stories, had the taste to become great epics. Thanks to you I finally gave this armor of light which was using old and today it is back to your service.

Your skin like myriads of sparks lit up the world of living hard and cold gradually forgetting the sun shines. I prostrate to brag so much beauty, any king would prostrate before such beauty. You were such that the rough diamond everyone wants to raise ownership and use at their leisure. Some even have tempted you blacken their jealousy, but still you remained pure and simply beautiful. Your smile shine as a rising star, your hands as architect of beauty, your spirit realm of creation. All blinded me and I remain to this day mesmerized by your beauty, like so many others had to be before me.

But me, me ... I would hate for anything to take you against your will, I could not bring myself to accept shrink so small perfections. I could not bring myself resize a rough diamond that you are because it is the latter that attracted me in all its strengths and weaknesses of all these. I could never bring myself to imprison such beauty.

course my heart would be difficult as you do not want to point test its borders, but he would understand that your way is not hers. But he would understand and would still guard the banks of your island, so there is never any harm done.

I let myself be lulled by your little symphony and your sweet notes. Len music while I watch over you my little symphony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment