Sometimes orders give rise to real encounters, allow me to go further and let me be surprised by the result of a hackneyed theme one might think. As the director Rivette said: - "Art is the method, not the subject."
Here, pine open pan very long on the pond of Canet and especially Canigou.
By working in white on a black background almost close to the leather look has allowed to slip my brushes and white paint to come in layers to create a gentle terrain, almost animal.
I used photographs and sketches but I really let the hand follow his path, his pace and share the desire to give each panel a different element together with the mountains in the background, I walked directly in painting, drawing no pre.
I think that's the format that helped me settle into the landscape and to give this relief, all these details.
A table will be a series of art prints limited to 25 copies in two different formats. The biggest cost will be 3.6 m and € 1,200 (not including shipping) the other about 2.4 m for about 850 €. They will come with a certificate of authenticity, numbered and signed.
Now you can book them if you want to send me an email at fmaurence@gmail.com. All information will be soon on the construction site www.maurence.com.
Now you can book them if you want to send me an email at fmaurence@gmail.com. All information will be soon on the construction site www.maurence.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment