Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ovarian Cysts And Post Viral Syndrome

Thanks!

"Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you Mister President
Happy birthday to you"


I started without a valid reason to listen Marilyn Monroe in her heyday. When Marilyn sang this song, which undoubtedly caused an erection while her male audience, she immediately signed his death warrant, a suicide who felt too well below the presidential to be candid and desperate. Happy Birthday Mister President! And most importantly, all late, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Let us celebrate.

I thought "Happy birthday" because I wanted to make a thank you as glamorous as that of Marilyn. I wanted to thank the readers of this blog. I write to clear my head, trying to shape what happens in my head, and especially to keep a constant in life without feeling of falling into the void. I would not make me poet cursed course, because I'm neither good enough nor adept pictures all made to me as such. Let's just say that writing gives me the impression of walking straight, despite storms Wind on the road. A kind of existential carpet we offer only the act of creation. I want to thank everyone who sent me messages and compliments after reading my articles, even if they do not comment on them on the blog itself. Each message is personal and touching. Thank you again, it still gives me the desire to write more and better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
And happy birthday to you mister president!

0 comments:

Post a Comment