Promises
Dear readers frequent (hahaha, it's nice to dream, but at the same time, I tried) This is
now a while since I have not written in this blog. Not that I have no idea for an article, but just a little lack of time because of the partials. I have very major problem which is not able to upload pictures on this damn blog. Without photo, my articles lose their interests ... We must believe that my dorm connection is rather defective. So surely I would find an opportunity to save. And sometimes it's a good sign not to write a blog. It is a sign that something is happening assets in real life!
Coming (article in preparation): In the trees
-Kamakura-
Kabikuchô
-Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are
Meanwhile, here, pell-mell, some passages mental tribulations of the moment:
"... a strange sadness seized me. This sadness, it seemed to her to enter my heart with the voice, so painfully acute, cicadas: I figeais and then a long stillness, gazing alone, lonely, my inner loneliness. But this summer it gradually since my return, my sadness had changed hue. And as the common cry of the cicada had given place to the cry of the little grasshopper, so I felt around me, the fate of those who were dear to me gradually driven into a huge metamorphosis "
Natsume Soseki, Kokoro
" The laces fall sleep, I
roasted deliciously.
Midi . "
Couchoud, Over Water (classroom study on haiku)
" archaeologist puts the contents of his excavations in the coffers of his wife "
AG
"やく そくがある ので, これ で 失礼 します. "
phrase in karate sempai
" I love and want to live in a world of beauty "
An anonymous, which will probably never on the blog identify.
Good evening everyone, and very soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment