Dear readers of evening
I was about to go to bed when I decided to offer this text quoted in the movie "Fever Spring "by Lou Ye. I saw this movie recently. The first time was at the Deauville festival. I was a little skeptical the first time but the second viewing convinced me. And this passage literary reading by Wang Ping Jiang Cheng, at the beginning and the end of the film is absolutely beautiful. And nobody is worried about the first sentence of this passage: it is no reflection of my mood (I'm in Hokkaido difficult to be more satisfied!).
Happy reading.
Happy reading.
"(...) Me kill. For lack of courage I did not. But the fact that I still think the idea that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the flame in me is not completely extinguished. Today, the tram driver insulted me. What-I treated you it yet? Yellow Dog. Yellow dog. What a beautiful expression. My thoughts keep coming and get tangled in my head to finally achieve nothing without me out of misery in which I am. I heard the siren of the factory. It seems to announce midnight. I stood up. I put the old coat I had worn off. I blew the candle and I went for a walk. The people of this district already sleep a peaceful sleep. In modern buildings Jozi Street, just opposite some shops have kept their neon green and red lighted. From there we hear the sound of a balalaika and notes crystalline a plaintive melody resonating in the cool night air deep still reach my ears. These are probably young Russian girls in exile who sell their songs to survive. The sky is covered with light gray clouds, like decaying corpses that were massed up there. When they break open, you can glimpse one or two stars. But around these stars, the color of the sky we see seems to handle a heavy heart.
The July 15, 1923. "
Yu Dafu
"Night of drunkenness and the season of blooming"
0 comments:
Post a Comment