Thursday, December 6, 2007

Best Bluetooth For Zune

rejection, perception and way of doing things ... Hard

In fact I do not know how to approach this subject, this issue, that of rejection. So I begin with a definition. For me to find a track that knows.


"We do not experience rejection, We suffer and experience a range of emotions from it. A vast range of emotions and diverse, but it's still painful emotions. "


Often we dismiss what we déplaiset scares us, or things that anger him. We reject the things we often do not want, or do not want to admit to ourselves.


I have often noticed that I tend to find harder to approach people with flaws that I possess. I decided to see why. But to understand why and how we must begin by sacrificing his ego on the hotel of learning ... (You did say this a bit)


Sacrifice


When I want to understand something I usually throw myself headlong. While some of my friends (without wanting to insult anyone, for my part I consider it an honor) the pllus close right now, not all people and all I enjoyed the first glance, I agreed to see what I did not like not in them to better understand myself, my inner reactions compared to what these people are. So I took the time to understand and appreciate the people around me, all their flaws than their attributes.


As the old saying:

The eyes are the mirror of the soul.


Here's what I added:

But we must realize that what we see in the eyes of those we watch is our reflection.


perception


What we see is that the surface of the iceberg. A small tip on a world which opens when we look at the depth of things.


I have long failed to take the time to understand what people were in the depths of themselves. I did skim the surface, I relied on what they project, not on what they really were.


This attitude towards others are often a cause for rejection. If we do not have time to see who people really are. If we do not have time to see who people really are. We see only the pulpit and the cloth that covers it, the more personality is not necessarily what we are. (Logical not!)


Personality sweetened're a reflection of what we really are.


Today fiscal


Well beyond our perceptions, learn who are the one that we do not really know.


In fact this person that we thought and we do not really know we can learn more about us than anyone else. Accept the weaknesses and qualities of the other is also a way to see and accept our weakness.


The way of doing things


It's good to want to look at the other, to better understand each other. It remains only way to do it.


It takes some time to realize our humanity. In fact sometimes we get into epics of giving and loving others. Give and understand it well.


toujoursse But we must remember that our humanity and our personality has an ego and that it is very conceited.


absence confessed is half redressed, we accept the human, we know very well how hard it is to make a gesture désinterressé, without wanting to feel good or prove anything to anyone. ..


HAHAHA! Yes I know, you say, "well there you speak, you speak, what do you do you? Eh! Eh! I know I'm the one who sent out of pride to the address has all but my and many others of my knowledge. But remember that small law I enunciation whenever I am writing my thoughts on life and manners the world.


YOU WHEN I SPEAK, I'M ALSO SPEAK. I still have much to learn ... if we learn together is even better.


Well, it looks like


with all my love


The next



0 comments:

Post a Comment