Sometimes it's better to say nothing of talking too much.
I enjoy talking with people around me, I talk to them and especially to listen. I like giving advice was trusting my experience and my feelings. Over time I learned to let them live their experiences as well.
I realized, in fact, that even if I were to put my views in the face, people do not always voeitns, or start, blinders. Do not think that I criticize people who have blinders on, I have a few times and I've had more than many people.
In fact I might even give you an example. In my last relationship, I began large blinders on, I spent a year and half with blinders on not wanting to see that his love for me was not the same. I continued despite ocnseils informed several friends, including some of his own, to be in a relationship with that person for a year and a half.
But why have I wasted my time living in a relationship, in which I gave myself the illusion of being good? I put blinders on, I wanted to live my safety, I wallow in my own misfortune. I am still human and I liked to make me complain ... we all have our faults.
But in fact the real answer is that I had this experience, to understand the person I was even more.
A lot of lessons that I would not have had if I had not had my blinders. Sometimes we must accept our faults because they are a part of my evolutionary process, one where I turn and I grew up. I always had, thanks to my mother, and her insightful comments that I was born with what I needed to become who I am now and I will later. I have everything I need, I'm born with all the strength I need to pass all tests.
As you all do.
The life throws our way of experiences through which we can pass. I will not judge those who leave voluntarily, commits suicide, they often have not had the "resources" to help them, as I was able to receive them.
resources
The resources I am talking about are those that allow us to keep the head up in life, the pitfalls and problems. Long people have forgotten to look really really listen or. I have not had the choice to do one day, my mother spokesman creative mills words, taught me to listen to (it really keeps spreading ever, I love you mom) and I must admit I ended up taking his addiction. I love to communicate, talk, chat, write and express what and who I am artistically.
But we have not had all my mother. So being the only thing we've learned, it is the same blinders that those who love us. This might not see problems, or even deny that they have never existed.
few times to change things we must overcome this orgueuil, his pride and accept losing. Sometimes we forget saves over the others but on ourselves.
Giving is
The greatest gift we can do is the gift of self. To give it a moment where you realize that the person before us and need to give the help they need and to ask nothing in return.
is when you realize that the person you would rather like to know more about your best friend. You let go and you present your smi him without asking anything in return. It is also helping someone you just met like that for nothing, because it needs it.
To give c, is also willing to go, to let go ... when everything is finished.
I love you all as much as you
Until next time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment