Friday, December 7, 2007

Female Strip Clubs And Women

communication and to end the love

celibacy.


I do not like being single, but sometimes in the old must be to understand some things about ourselves and things from home. Finally, in my case it's a fact.


should see a link here with the last entry on the rejection.


I like feeling wanted, feeling loved, I'm not totally happy when I'm not. But it is the cause of all this? Feeling loved and loving allows us (not for everyone but ...) in some respects not to have to focus on ourselves. Love the other gives us the chance to forget, to lose ourselves in the other, if we use the right way, we will accept each other as our mirror and see what it is to us through it above.


But it is important not to make the mistake of relying on each other to believe that we are happy.


and PRIVACY I made that mistake too often, I'm saying the FELL in love. I am totally. I totally relied on my wife when and what to feel more and better loved. But the mone was rreur I loved so little loved evil.


I made the mistake of thinking that it was like to forget, to give themselves totally to the other. I made the mistake of believing that C was just being with someone you love. I made all possible concessions, to lose myself.


Why stop falling in love ...


Because wants néccéssairement say crashing down, I do not want to fall ...


is decide I do not want to fall in love ... I ascend in love ... finally ...


Love must be a way to reach both. Love is the union of two beings, the complementarity of two people. It is a relationship of pure equality between two people, both know how to look the same height that nobody is above the other.


Rise in love, feel that our life together can be beneficial and this not only for the two parties but to all people who live by them. Love is a full and frank exchange of what we're in the depths of our being and our soul.


Communication


The most important element of this couple that we become is communication, not only words but also gestures and attentions are forms of communication between the couple. We must talk, touch, feel, love ...


must share both good and bad times, be there when the other needs of self and respect his need for solitude as well. Communicate is also felt when these things or not riding and also enjoy those moments when everything goes well. Simply connect the food and enjoy the moments, in silence and in joy.


Communiquerc'est also open without hesitation, leave our secrets take shape in our marriage, what I mean is that the couple should have nothing to hide. Secrets are the blades of the disagreement, they often close the channels of communication.


To end the love


Today I realized that I loved you all ... deeply and sincerely ...


at the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment