Guilt and be
Guilt
This whole story reminds me, where does all this guilt. I felt guilty the next morning, guilty of what and why tell me? Is this guilt comes from the fact alone that was the events that have happened this evening's? Is this one situation was the cause of my guilt?
In fact by dint of asking too many questions we always end up forgetting the most important point, every question posed requires an answer. And each answer may be a solution, be it good or bad ... I do not think there's any bad solutions that bad applications of it.
Guilt, regret is the fact of an act committed, or who has not been asked. Why was he feeling in my heart for? Why am I devoured it in mind, the thought. But what had I am so sad? Why it was she part of the equation? I felt guilty for asking any action whatsoever, or doing nothing?
NB: Note that the words guilty and guilt are used to in the opening paragraphs, the author merely report what was happening in his mind at the time of writing this little excerpt of his life.
In fact I felt guilty for not being honest, honest with others and with others myself. But I say nothing navais dishonest, at least I do not think (other issues) I just did by being the person I'm not really. I felt betrayed by me not being who I am, I had been dishonest with myself. In fact I was so little time these days that even if I tried to get rid of, this state has returned the big race.
Being yourself
Being yourself is what?
In fact I think for me one of the most complicated issues of this world ...
My vision:
-Do not be defined by the gaze of others: stop believing in-the-fly judgments as if they were candy by people who understands what the right path to follow and which often has the follow small step.
-Do not lie: Stop to believe that we are happy or unhappy to see the situation as an outsider, to be more aware and act according to what we are and not what people want us.
-Accept what we are: Do not hide behind what we believe and accept as our qualities and our defects do what it takes to become what we want to be.
In fact I told myself happy, and although it has every day, but often I was smiling for another. I had this deep feeling that something was wrong. But I did not know candidly, not to disturb me with flasflas of questioning ...
What I'm
"It's crazy, the observer will conclude sheltered behind the battlements of the city. It is a whisper Master the Hermetic philosopher, noting that the stick after which he wears a backpack, limp on the shoulder, is white, the color of secret initiation color, and his feet shod in red, take a strong bearing on a real floor, not on an imaginary support. "
(A. Gheerbrant, J. CHEVALIER: The dictionary of symbols)
Regarding the rest I'm on the road to me ...
The walk is long but the reward is great .. .
Being without jokes, just be tough ... it ... but I'll get there
I leave you with this little word
"Always you have been told that work is a curse and labor a misfortune. But I tell you that when you work you fulfill a dream as distant from the earth, you were assigned when the dream was born. And keeping you united to work, you really love life, love, life through labor is to be initiated in the innermost secret of life "
On next
0 comments:
Post a Comment