Tonight I'm working on a serious subject and I do not know how to approach so I put a letter I wrote for humanity ... and my friends and relatives.
For this small word length inexplicable I apologize. Apologize to all those I have hurt, insult, ignore, mislead or "break".
Why do you say you it apologizes. Because I was wrong, I was not right ... I left
take control over my life my anger and I frustrationsque repressed and that I wanted to see. I transposed my pain, my color and my lack. I suffered and I have not really talked about all this My anger turned into Dr. Hyde.
I unfortunately became what I hated the other. In fact I got so attached that I hated other as I slowly evolved into what "Dr. Hyde" of grossierreté and exuberant personality that I was.
Today I realized my great mistake. I acted like an angry child, I became hatred, lying, egocentric, selfish, frivolous, ignorant and stupid.
I guess now that for many I am the least of their worries. But I wish these people mêmeà am'excuser. I will not ask you to forgive me, you'll if you wish. My victimhood
acute've become my curse, I've become what I criticized the most and I regret it deeply.
I lied to myself about everything that happened, I did not realize my anger and my pain. I became bitter and nasty, while an effort not to show I am closed on me like an oyster closes lorqu'elle feels threatened.
addition I must thank you, you made me see my stupidity and my problem even without saying it.
To all those who continued to believe in me and tell me thank you. Who believed not the monster I had become ... thank you. To those who stopped to talk to me, who are tired of put up with me thank you.
In fact I must thank one particular person who may read that message. His anger, his sentence did not even have been intended factors that opened my eyes.
I sincerely apologize for my attitude that was sometimes causing your pain and your hatred. I was blind, I did not see that you were not the problem ...
to all those who have had the sentence, to all those who are angry and all those who do not understand ... I apologize.
dint of watching all this, whole situation, I realized that you do not reject me ... I did it myself
Thanks for the lesson
0 comments:
Post a Comment