Saturday, December 8, 2007

Condolence From Church

The ego and the self ... Celibacy

Personal letters


Hello Jean-Philippe

Today I write a few words to you I'm rappellerque there ... Yep it's me your ego.


Note from reader: An ego? What is that, I have that myself!

An ego is the primary I influenced by the time the space, people, events and people that we entourent.En fact the ego is the foundation of our personality. To simplify the ego is the ego with all its little faults, egocentricity, selfishness, vanity.

"While still a sense of individual ego - however repressed or concealed on a level of latency - the enslavement remains; consciousness, captive of his own illusions and its mental creations, are subject to ordinary laws of the ego. Krishnamurti


I recently noticed that despite all my efforts to be the omnipotence of yourself, you decided to change and such change you quietly. You have decided like that to get rid of me in favor of another thing I do not understand.


I am very disappointed in your attitude, you forsake me alone in a corner like a waste. I that so long've supported me, who hath made thee what thou art. I will not have one without you, you want my death or something? I'm sure you will become boring and totally without low ME.


That is why I am fighting and will fight to the end of my strength against YOU, I want to keep my place, she is mine and mine alone. If YOU do not listen, if you continue what you started, I warn you, I carry you with me in the grave. Remember all that YOU, yes YOU, ME is, you owe me all, remember that I'm making you a different person. I am the only one who was in the all our trials. I helped you find the verve and get rid of your gene, with ME, people do you walk more on the feet. I am the center of your life. So YOU stop or we disappear.

YOU are warned

OMT


It was necessary that I answer myself

(here we used because I'm not alone to work on me, you help me to do too)


My dearest ego


How you going? Tell me have you really understood what was happening to us, before we believe that we take you? Do you really think we want to destroy you? Are you so blind?


Even if you do not want to listen to us let us explain what is happening. We decided to take back control of our lives. We do not intend to destroy you, you're the one to do so. Us everything we want to do is find our supreme reality. In fact you do not kill you change it!


We consciously chose to transform you. We do not want Besides this egocentrism, orgueuil this, or this victimhood, we do not want the vanity or the operation, nor of that pride too far.


You will always be with us and you know very well, we just made a conscious choice you trnaformer in self.


Author's Note: The "self" is what? A Hindu word in saying this.

"As a man embraced by his beloved knows nothing of the" I "and" you " and the "self" embraced by the so-omniscient knows nothing of "myself" at home or "yourself" on the outside because of the "unity". According to me, and this opinion is personal, "self" can see life and live consciously in his spiritual and his physical. The am is a path to inner peace.


In fact we only want to help you find peace by going to your initial state outside of time space and causation. For you and we are finally free.


Do not forget we love you and we do this for us.


Jean-Philippe


For those who have questions


This is work I must take consciousness, the more you than me is not finished. He has just begun and I am aware that I might fall. Fall is human and at last I am still a human.


As a person I love se targue à me répéter, « Cent fois sur le métier remmettez votre ouvrage » Souvent nous oublions notre humanité, notre source, mais à chaque fois il faut se relever et continuer notre chemin.


Les chemin le plus escarpé est la voie que j'ai choisie, j'ai décidé de me rendre au sommet de ce monde, j'ai décider de grimper en ligne droite, pas de vagabonder sur des sentiers tortueux. Il y a des jours ou je suis éssouflé, d'autres ou je me blesse et d'autres ou je tombe, mais toujours je me relève et je continue.


Je vous aime tous as long as you're


the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment