演劇 が 好き
(Short introduction not related to the subject-tudududu imitating the sound of the subway in Tokyo )
I'm redecorating my room. Because she was a little austere the bugger! This year I got a room in a dormitory which is located in a district of Tokyo (in fact I even know if we can say that it is in Tokyo) called Koganei.
First Things First: it is a dormitory at the University of Sophia. Yaa it may close more Japanese than international students (well Americans, there really many Americans). Second thing: a dormitory mÂÂÂÂles. The opposite sex, forbidden fruit, is sorely missing. Curfew at midnight, if you bring immediate expulsion bobone home for tea (or not), nocturnal absences must be reported on a notice at the entrance: No doubt, we are well into the 21st century. Instead, go see why it was allowed to drink in the rooms. This ignores two things: since Helen of Troy, he has never been proven that women brought the fight as a good chouille. Deuzio is not because there is not many girls as boys become angels. In short, you understand that small archaic haunt the corridors of Koganei. Anyway, the ambience remains good. I like the dorms. It's nice to eat at a fixed time with people and try to talk with a Japanese Kyushu terrorized in broken English (at least not for me because I answered in Japanese just as rough, hehe).
As I was saying earlier, I redecorated my room. I put the color of India, with two or three tissues and posters that I brought back from there (siiiight). Then I attacked the period nostalgia photo of friends and relatives, postal cards Berlin, Hanoi, Bangkok or Brussels, to make history this room livable. Why am I telling you all this. This is because when I write, there is a photo of a theater and it makes me full of memories in my head.
I wanted to talk a bit, this theater company that has no name. I think it quite regularly in fact, a good memory that will never die. I've always done theater in school since the 6th. I like being able to overcome his shyness. I'm shy in general but not with the theater: there is something reassuring, comforting a mask, and above all a sense of purging, to get ahead of itself. When I arrived at Le Havre, in the rain and the staggering difficulty of novelty, I entered the theater workshop and here (warning light) well it was still better. No, actually, what I liked was the fact that students can only create something good, can make progress by themselves. Marion had started, and I knew from the first meeting I wanted it back when I pass in the second year. Aude and I have therefore taken the workshop with many doubts but a lot of motivation.
is a real pleasure to write a courtyard, thinking a court, a court is to see your eyes, see the people you trust. I definitely do not essences: one not born director or drama teacher but you become one. In fact, the most important is to build an authority, and for others and for oneself. With Aude, in the beginning, we struggled. Serve as a teacher at our friends, it was not easy. Win was a confidence that we had not quite ourselves. But as and when it came. Ms. Schwarz has served to consolidate our project, we quickly found some pieces of ideas and we quickly adapted for minicrit.
This year has gone by at the speed of light. Bawling, laughter, questions, drama, theater. The theater kept me from thinking about the year was happening, major changes in my life, my emotional battlefield. He put me in a constant stress, but in a good stress. The stress of seeing what is happening in my head come on stage. The stress of seeing what happens in my head can be modified by others. What I liked in this experiment is to see how arts projects can be democratic and need others. These two plays, although Aude and I have drawn the contours and proposed the strings were brilliantly interpreted, amended by the actors. I enjoyed my role in history: their show that, like me and my costume director, they could take as an actor. There is no fixed essence, sometimes you just have to believe a little and the borders are thin. I do not think that Amelia believed to cry in front of hundreds of people at the beginning of the year!
What happens behind the scenes are generally memorable. BDA night before, I had a stress that, and I really thought, was about to kill me. Everything was going in all directions, everyone was nervous. I had only one desire: to tell them to shut up, tell them to have fun. But I took pleasure me? I do not know not: surely. I stressed. If they knew it was three nights I could not sleep. Stresser sometimes it feels good. Fortunately we took this picture, which made me explode all the stress for a magnificent show takes place under the astonished eyes of the campus. Behind the scenes at Minicrit I was calmer then that Aude was livid. Each in turn: we do not control the stress. Everyone was running everywhere, I remember seeing tears Agatha, Arthur read his book in economics for not thinking, Edward Axel and circling like vultures, Amelie slightly greenish and dumb, Shanna and William rather quiet and mastered, Yuri just spin, Quentin faithful to his stoicism, Camille involved as usual, not thinking, all the guys in makeup transvestites, Emily and Clare, rather unmoved: each manages stress as it can. "We passed the electricity?" "We do a hug?" We did Aude was done: a band that laughs together, which makes the current go! The current flows. That's what counts: winning is not important (because anyway, we were the better). What matters is the troupe is the group.
"No, but it's stupid to cry, I feel to force me, but on one side it touches me that crap
Paul is a gala, it's normal to be affected because you receive a gift as much effort and because goes
-No, but I keep telling me I overplayed the sadness, always this impression of playing and not be sincere, to be agreed
Why do not you do not Confidence like that? Why do you not believe in what you feel?
"I know. No wonder then that I doubt the love of others. If I do not trust, how you want me to trust others, or to trust you?
Impressions sparse. Now, Clarissa and Emily took over the workshop. Quentin and Shanna remained, evidence of good memories. I hope everything will be fine. I trust them completely, because there is always an evolution upward. And there is great: it means that they will be even better! But do not put pressure: I wish first to express yourself, do what you love and that others love it too. It satisfaction.Les 90% of the remaining 10% is for the win. Anyway, I doubt it: because it's still too much to walk home together and say that any way, they are too spoiled, and we should have won, even finally, we won in our hearts. There.
I think of you.
" Oh king Faragarafaramus when you désoriginaliseras you? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment