Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cervical Mucus Before Menstruation When Pregnant

"Japan, this tripe"

"Kampai!" Yuko Arai, a former professor of Japanese, a huge glass of beer in hand, surrounded by these alumni is spirit to toast in honor of their reunion in Japan. We are in a Japanese restaurant in Shinjuku, after traversing long paths lined with skyscrapers like candy bright giants. The sushi and Gioz appear and disappear at a furious pace. The beer glasses are filled with magic alone ... well, no it's rather my impression. I'm not someone who drinks a lot in general. So, I'm drunk after two beers and I enter into communication with nature. Why drink anyway? Maybe because in my future life as president of the world, it would be ridiculous to fall steeply in front of the Japanese ambassador or something like that. Finally, our interview with Arai sensei opens many paths. We pronounce a Japanese, without making too much attention to mistakes for once. Everybody understands, and finally whatever the subject: " the important thing is that everyone has fun .

It has been four days since I landed in this country of madmen. Finally, I have not really had a profound contact with the population, so it's rather hard to treat them mad. But one thing is certain: " Japan, it tripe" (according to Yuri). Finally, for starters, you realize what tripe the worst (dry with gravel please!). Prices for starters: it's nice to pay eight euros per day to and from home! The money flowing faster, and far too fast. Tokyo is the most expensive city in the world. Even if eating is not so expensive, it becomes a nightmare to live near the center. In transit, overdeveloped proportion to the size of the city, one can see the souls sleep, exhausted by long journeys too, or livid, lit by the dim glow of cell phones are ubiquitous throughout the car. I think I can become Japanese. The subway is so quiet that I found the confidence to sleep inside. Becoming a small worker ant trip. Yes, " Japan, it filler" in the sense: "this trip". Move and move: main streets of Tokyo I have not yet attracted much but I found a few tricks of student life in Tokyo, the Tokyo life. Some of my ballads, I was often surprised. The Japanese, we are seriously and is stuck with the word "honor" in the back of the throat, are far to corroborate the picture. The photos I put a little later will be there to give you an overview.

the third year, "this tripe! It is both change and develop what we are. Continuity in a different scenery, to have the strength to think another way.

Arai Sensei is a very beautiful woman. Type in a Japanese "kawaii", but also in the type "nice and open." し Intelligent, funny し, し pretty woman ". Why do not you it find a husband?"ど おおお おして! Edward and Jordan spent the evening trying to settle down with the restaurant's clientele. Sometimes it is difficult to understand the Japanese. Way they exclaim, approve or do not agree come into conflict with our habits. Drunk by the two beers, I asked for advice Arai Sensei to survive in this hostile environment that is Tokyo: we then feel the closeness, we feel it is still there to help when needed. It was a good night, one more. And we have a new ally in Tokyo.

Arai sensei is bright, splashing, Japan. Philippe Djian looks like, it reminds me of "strange smells a fitted with translucent antennae and a purple heart leatherette . This quote, in addition to being a beautiful sentence continues " I did not know many girls who could wear a miniskirt with as much insouciance . That's really the portrayal of Japanese women at this time. Summer is still here, the legs are white in the sun, from miniskirts and paired Minishort to rival a saint. I would say sometimes the Japanese is not only か わい, but also ラ - ラ (flush it). There is also a myth about the appearance of Japanese women and that is not true. Dress codes are not the same, women do not wear western clothes in the same way. And they come and go, endlessly, like little ants careless and provocative: a country stuck? Ooh no, " Japan, that tripe!"

"Kampai!" After the fourth "Kamp", Masuda san falls backward into a laugh of the most distinguished, with four grams in the blood. Meanwhile, I pitched again, still a good evening (which ends a little). Meanwhile, we laugh, we try to speak Japanese, we associate with mythological figures (again, I was told that I looked like Harry Potter), it robs us of money in our portfolio, we we took a picture with signs of victory. "ビ - ル, ビ - ル, ビ - ル!" Another strange night, as the one with the luxury of being on a roof in Tokyo to talk about Sciences Po, ass, our lives, a difficult start, yet ass (yes because after all you are 20!), and gossips ... Evenings and days in the parks. " Japan, this guy tripe, tripe it!"

"Big sex Japan. Yes, Japan has run there a lumberjack? I do not know. What I know is that it is always difficult to get somewhere, to build again. When I drink, or when there are people, I am silent. Maybe they do not find me funny or shy: each its own way of assessing the effects of two beers, watching the faces activate and laugh. We must adapt, it is always the hardest to do violence, reach out to others. My dorm me makes you want to do: a curfew in a dormitory filled with male students. Nomikai shiranai demo! I still have a little trouble, but I gradually found traces in which you must walk. But that advance it forward. It must be!

Tokyo. Walk straight, as if nothing had happened. So I withheld my hand lightly from the back of a sufficiently heavy to make him understand that I was there. Tokyo. I pass him discreetly India in his hand. What Bharat from Tokyo. Everything and nothing, "Man of the seas." Tokyo and her bright eyes, undecided but not insensitive. Stealing a kiss in Tokyo? What a challenge! Is she has wanted? Of course! Finally, maybe. Hesitantly Tokyo, which does not allow kissing like that. It has a price? Maybe! Is worth it? Surely! Finally, we are all equal before heaven. Even Tokyo. Under the open sky without stars and all the time illuminated by the great champion of ecology. A sky full of possibility, still limited by the price of train tickets, where everything can be taken by the arm to get them on a trip! Yes, Yuri, you're right: Japan, this tripe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment