Monday, September 27, 2010

I Look Fat During My Period

The Love is in the process

While the train is moving in the night I'm sitting on a seat clean and I start to fall asleep on seeing the stations.

(all evidence among various individuals who been collected are true)
新宿 (Shinjuku)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap.

Testimonial: "Wake up. Grab a brush and put a little makeup. Hide The scars to fade away The Shake Up."


I hung up the phone. I do not like the phone is less than the real thing, but hey, in real life it is not clear either and then it is in long, too long. Love does not wait. It was one of the hardest things in my life: to break. Finally, I broke my hand, without artifice, without sacralization and especially to avoid the previous, full of uncertainties. Just "ras-le-bol": uncertainties undermine my self-esteem, drive up hope. I will drag no more behind, I'm tired, Love me tired. Nothing is lost of course because it is a precious little flame, a secret that I keep in my heart, the eternal hope of "someday" we must store in a small box because it no longer depends on ourselves. However, it should stop to get the love when he fled to billions of good and bad reasons, hands trembling. These things walk in reciprocity. To distance, perhaps not definitive that I finally know, but do not go begging. Advance instead.
This third year of study abroad is a special year because it questions much the theme of love. All couples are asking themselves the question of the third year, will pose the question to stay together or not. Some break, others resist, transform, or crumbling. There is no recipe cons miracle youth who advance against the mysterious passing of time. Love, sex, attraction, friendship: it was nice to have 20 years, these problems are never simple and never become.



三 鹰 (Mitaka)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap.

Testimony: "The night was cold and perfect, the Town Hall very bright, the perfect mood for love. I went up to kiss him and the other has stepped back for fear of getting hit in the corner. "

love is hard. Love is the freedom to question. When we love, are we less free or not? Are they linked together or is it gives us wings? And why y 'is always one who loves more than the other why we all seek a person we would like enough to feel chained, while the other, it makes him fear I think that such questions are endless. You must live in a rather existential and essential. Love is nothing without freedom and existence. Love is lived before they think and that is where it can flourish without asking any question.

You tell me: but I love my wife free, I'm not hiding, yet I sometimes doubt my love? Yes you are certainly right, for Love is a sticky marshmallow which also fits our moods and discoveries. But trying to love without freedom, and you will see that your love will die as soon as the flame of a candle in a hurricane.


たしか わ (Tashikawa)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap.



Testimonial: " Again we awoke at 5 am to leave my apartment. No one should see us ." We often talk

of love between a man and a woman. We have always been bathed with fairy tales and all that crap made somewhere to consolidate a bourgeois ideal breeding and this viral species that are human. But in truth, the example of homosexual love, loves alternative, do not they show us the best question of love and freedom? Because the alternative, it has not always entitled to do whatever she wants ...

love, some live it as an essential weight. "I am a woman and I can fall in love with that woman." "I'ma man and I can fall in love as men." When one is gay, love seems have less free. When you can not choose anything else, love is initially a nightmare. And then there are bisexuals. Some do not like gay bi, because they say they will always return to the facility. Out, quite logically, we can say that being bi is as difficult as being gay. When you're bi, love becomes a nightmare of choice, and it becomes a love machine. Universally love any sex: it makes us a person unknown, never knowing which way to turn, unable to associate with specific patterns. Love without ever understand. Free love is also an ordeal. And on the existential level, it is the same: when you love someone of the same sex as his, you are exposed to the same position as someone who can not choose. This is finally take the cover of a reciprocating love, society, in its propriety, still does not quite.




埼 玉 県 (Saitama ken)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap. "While I was lying on his lap, a German businessman went to our seats and said an annoyed voice, raising her eyes: "nein, nein, nein."

In his eyes, I saw millions of stars, but the big black clouds. Kaleidoscopes of light in the dark tangled in uncertainty. And show my own darkness, my own uncertainty. From some time, or to get away from the stars, or to find other, less hot and bright, but can be calmer, more serene.


吉祥寺 (Kichijouji)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap. Testimony " Loving in the living room, large front windows ice on the floor when suddenly you panic: the neighbor perverse we can be seen?"

We love first body. We love all over this body and it fell backwards. It takes everywhere, chews, sniffs. There is more than social norms, there is only love that takes everything and leaves. Ravaged, back and forth, the more we advance, the less you understand, it is connected, we do not understand, we lose ourselves, we smiled blankly. Return. Return. Return. Perdu in the moment, time no longer matters. The body is a body: it raises the standards of Orthodox is a fool! Desire sometimes goes, sometimes comes back. But it is always the body. By love, the body becomes a body, and it will work.

Testimonial: "I was rotting my first year at Sciences Po, because I had the misfortune to fall in love."

四ツ谷 (Yotsuya)
The doors are open Will The Left Side. Please mind the gap.
Testimonial: "It is one o'clock in the morning. His eyes full of sleep, I walk to go quietly find love warm. But it is really cold outside, and cars are not many. "

Confessions of a madman in an asylum spoke:" I asked myself, I tell him everything, and then I waited sentence. When she came down, overjoyed, I ran to kiss her lips, and I did not even feel like a sacrifice. "The fool has started to take a sheet of paper, tore a few pieces to eat, his thoughts being obsessed with the same tricks in his head.

六 本 木 (Roppongi)
The doors On The Left Side Will open. Please mind the gap.

Testimonial: "For the first time, I wrote that I was on the snow near a bridge when suddenly I deleted it so nobody sees me. I had a very heavy heart. " Assume

. Love is hard to take I think. It is hard to take and tell someone you love him or you do not love her. It's almost as hard I think. Being in limbo, not knowing what answer assume, be lost but at the same time advancing. Why make a decision if it is final? There is nothing unacceptable in human relations. Men are beings contingents, everything changes us all. But we must move forward without the other. It's often harder for one of the two. But the roads are beautiful beyond, in fields where flowers grow big purple that the smell of mustard.

The train passes, the train passes. My heart aches and dizziness.おわります か. One would have said, "but you said this over the phone, it means nothing. When one knows where he is, he should go ahead and give him time." The other would have said: "Sometimes between people, the word becomes tragic. One speaks and the other hears something else. We must break this is tragic and moving. "Forward, forward, forward.

Testimonial:" I stopped mutilate when I realized that I had the right to be in love . "

武 蔵 境 (Musashi sakai)
The doors On the left side Will Open. Please mind the gap.

Testimonial: "But they have the right to do what they want, as long as they have no children and they do not show too much in public. That they might scare our kids, or even corrupt .

Not being able to love freely, it can not love everything short.
... No, the condition of not moving really loves alternative! Thank TF1. Thank you France, which lags behind many countries in Europe, has still not legalized gay marriage and adoption. Because we have to remember eh? Because it is less natural that an in-vitro fertilization made by a single woman who uses a sperm donation? Because you hold feelings for the pleasure of a well-meaning crowd, kind of Judeo-Christian faith? Because we have to remember to have the heart to be used when one sees a stroller and a happy family? Because we have to remember to have with tears in his eyes when you see a couple kiss without thinking? Because we have to remember to have the balls because that one hesitates to take a hotel on vacation? Because we have to keep suffering to see something normal and store it in a powerful closet full of dust and shame? Yes refrain: " retain thou shalt see in 20 years, it'll happen . No, it does not. Love does not pass, sir, love does not ma'am. The love is there, now compressed by a society that pretends to accept but that the sharp fangs. A company which is not homogeneous, the difference is striking and shows that HIV rates are rising only in gay men, without any shade! Love is not free in our society sir! Love is not free, ma'am. Love is still a firefly that is enclosed in a lantern, to believe that beauty blooms in the world, so that the smothers small fire, slowly, slowly.



武 蔵 小 金井 (Musashi Koganei)
The doors are open Will The Right Side. Please mind the gap. Please do not jump in front of The train. Please dry your eyes. Please hang on, please.

"Honey I love you, baby I adore you"

Little Russian doll that was left locked in the large, nobody left you live and blossom. May you stay in a small corner of my brain while I'm doing my life without much regard as you live too. Your cheeks are handfuls of sand I can understand that you can not grasp. Because Love takes himself, took off and gets lost, sometimes comes back. I see nothing, everything is bleak, says, everything is dark. But as the train, I suggest always to destinations that the only difference, have no real names. Is it you said, who sees the light?しら ない, じ ら ない. Maybe we recrosses the way, or not. For now, move forward, limping a little, get out of the train station, go back to our rooms and sleep. To achieve our dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment