Friday, September 3, 2010

Ovarian Cysts And Chronic Fatigue

My friend does not like the rain

My friend does not like the rain
So to please her
I ran outside to look
An umbrella or a raincoat.

In the rain, we could not see what
air orange and red
And the buildings of an old dream
Lined with light green and pink.
As my friend does not like the rain
I am alone in my tree
Feeling the drops fall leaves
And the sweet smell of rain.
Suddenly I saw
Long body, feet rooted
His face tree bark amber
Her smile wetted by flowing water.

But my friend does not like the rain
I returned with a large sheet
What I slipped in the hand gently brushing against his
cold finger.

Far away, the woman had disappeared
orange
In air, no noise

I could search the

But I'm not emerged
Because my friend does not like the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment