It's hard to like I just remember The Third time I drank this fucking beer The World Began to Turn Around Me Without Any gut to Write Something Meaningful Has That moment ... I'm Talking with my laptop right now half drunk because i really can not stand The Fact That I'm Losing Control Losing Grip Because I know He Does not Like That Does not Like That Huh, doesn 't Like That, Does not Like That, Does not Like That, Does not Like That, That Does not Like
"Buble, buble, bitch, bitch"
Jordan does not like me to say that people drink because they are unhappy That may be true sometimes people drink like that without being miserable without trying to fill the natural human depression, but in fact I suspect that people are unhappy when they drink, but in fact it is because I am too an analogy about myself because when I drink it to be well with others to not be too displaced orbits so as not to feel too uncomfortable ... but then I'm just happy because I can do " Kampaiiiiiiiiiiii " for the sixth time that evening without feeling stupid "but not necessarily logical because eventually I begin to think about things that hurt me at last the same time we like to have things that make us feel bad for living finally good" Kampaiiiiiiiii yes I admit this is already the seventh time that toasts between boys and musashi KOGANEI that finally aligns most two coherent words
people no longer speak English when they are drunk they speak Japanese to loosen the tongue or another language without building any more I was grilling meat for the Yakiniku my beer glass was filled as if by magic, but good nonetheless be drunk for the third Once a week was not really reasonable especially since I do not like being drunk I like to have control and I find it a bit unrealistic but I'm going to get yelled at and handle flap joy again so I wood because it is a good evening anyway
Then you go into the subway and two young people rather quiet and timid usually stop at the wrong station just to compete and go pee and then I say damn! it is as if Japan had to be drunk to understand these people you annoy in the subway as to want to touch her back burning as to want to wander the streets too large しら ない! しら ない!
Maybe that's how it starts the flash of light may be that nobody can read it now but yet I would like you or me can be read Jordan Yuri Carolina Edward be welcoming to me yesterday desperate without a question in the large Japanese city that engulfs me as I feel without lais
"Will you it must be remembered that it lead me where he liked?" Tokyo has not drunk the same value as the Irishman who speaks 10 languages including French (it is saved) finally it was not very clear last me either but hey all is artifice after all literary
until I write a poem about the sun that shines on me glossy face and leaves me perplexed.
END (well, sleep now, right now, good night)
0 comments:
Post a Comment