Friday, September 17, 2010

Numero De Serie Blazedtv 6.0

In the Lost City (2) In the rain

" In the lost city, I found myself
In a dark room with no other presence
That big blond man, silent, alert
Turning without understanding of Where does his suffering. "


In fact, I always thought being alone in the dark. There was nobody else but me, they left me there alone and without hope. There was not the color I was alone in thinking see.

We are never alone in the dark. In Lost City, the lost souls still change.

I sat, stunned, in the darkness, facing the young blond man who rubbed his head. The crash had rendered us deaf, we were confused. As if to return all sense of direction, dig a new path, start at the end of the night. The young blond man, the man of the sea, looked seriously messed up, his eyes trembling, silent ...

But he always had that smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment