Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Think My Dog Is Having Mini Strokes

"In the city lost "

http://www.deezer.com/fr/music/home # music / result / all / saez% 20en% 20travers% 20the% 20n% c3% a9ons

In Lost City, I was at the Table of Dreams. It smelled of spilled alcohol. The room was filled with blue smoke rising from nowhere. Women in mini-skirts walking four paws on the walls, with pink and purple glasses, as lost. There were not many people on the ground. The house was a maze inhabited by ghosts. The speakers spewed a slow and melodious music.
"You look like this dream I had once
What I've done so many times I've done with you
Say we remake? Say? Is the remake?
Go! Say it, that we remake ... "

She danced, exalting all forms of his body like crazy. The convolutions of his chest eagerly imitated the curve of her buttocks. Boum. The body of music. Boum. Lustful gaze. Boum. It was also the one with whom you would love without reason, do it again as if to a dream. When she danced, she ignored the empty, and emptied my stomach heat. My mind was foggy that night.

" You ignore the void in front of you!
Vertigo and fear, you know.
You ignore the void in front of you!
Vertigo and death, you know ."

The house was a maze fluorescent green and black. The doors slammed, leaving out sometimes lovers, sometimes crazy people. Between two lanes, at a crossroads, there was a mirror encrusted with rubies and emeralds. I have put my eyes to see the bottom of my iris. And I saw him behind me.

" You look like the wreck that I once did
What I've done too many times, that I was with you
Say we remake? Say? We redo?
swear Go, go spit! That the remake! "

He was tall and blond, back, and he walked into a very dark corridor. The music continues, the dream in the cheeks, so I decided to follow him, as to show its true face. His gait was slow, quiet: it showed nothing. He continued to walk down the corridor with no light, sinking slowly in the shade.

I followed him in avoiding the fools who came to the hall. Emerging from the darkness, like cars in distress, like fireworks, they slaloming between me and the blond man. I got scared at first but I kept walking, fascinated by the scout who advanced without a shudder, as if seeing in the dark.

-born Sleep in darkness and inspires dreams-. It was dark all around and the silence was gaining space. My eyes became accustomed to the absence of light and I saw a small room where we could not get out. A bit like a dream.

The blond man turned around. I saw her beautiful sad face, carved like a dummy. The darkness was digging her face. He did not utter a word. In the distance we could still hear snatches of the festival.

The man walked again, circling the room. At first I thought he knew where he went. But I realized quickly that he walked at random, with an unsteady gait. I tried to call him to guide him as he was lost. In vain. The man, inevitably, hit me hard.

Because he did not see in the dark.


"In the lost city, through the night
You, you see, you you see
Across, pain and melancholy
Everything will be alright, everything will be fine. "





(passages in quotes are taken from the song" Across the neon "Damian Marley)

0 comments:

Post a Comment